As specialists in the collection of open debts we look to meet the complete requirements of our customers.
As mediators for debt collection we act always in the interest of our customers and ensure your reputation is not damaged in the dealings. Our staff ensure all communication with debtors remains neutral and friendly while effectively collecting what is owed to you. The out of court action makes the debtors responsible only for the cost of the debt and debt collection cost as outlined by Austrian Law.With a custom and personal approach to each request we are able to plan tailored actions resulting in more effective use of your and our time.
Our job is to ensure you receive your money as quickly as possible without additional costs to the debtor. Our system is designed to consistently check all information and details so we can provide a fast and effective service. One of the most important parts of out of court action is the personal consultations our experienced staff make with the debtor. This allows us to closely look at, and take into consideration, the financial situation of the debtor and, if required, come to a mutually beneficial result.
Our goal is to maintain a positive relationship between our customers and their debtors so that they remain a loyal customer while quickly resolving the debt without costly and time consuming court action. We perform the following:
- Check and verify all data and information for accuracy in our systems
- Verification of address and details of debtor
- Delivery of written debt collection notices
- Verbal reminders of debt collection notices by trained professionals
- Verification of income and financial situation
- Verification of debtors ability to pay debt
- Immediate forwarding of possible objections and deferral request
- 24h online access to portal
All unsuccessful requests for debt collection are returned with a case report and relevant credit checks. In these cases you still have the option of going ahead with legal action with our solicitors.